UK University Expo 2018
- Bridging between Student and UK Universities
- Date & Time: 26th April 2018 (10 AM- 1 PM)
- Venue: BSB Global Network, Plot: 22, Gulshan Circle 2, Dhaka
- Mobile: 01720557118/128
Who Can Attend:
- Students, who are searching the best subject of study to enhance their future career at home and abroad as well as bring themselves to the ace of success
- Guardians, who are seeking the right subject of study placement for their dependents future career
- Government universities from UK, who will represent them with their world class programs to the eligible Bangladeshi students along their guardians.
Why To Join This Event:
- To gather information about higher studies in UK
- To meet international education & career providers
- To assess own self with the presence of university admission officer
- To be a part of the world class education system offered by UK universities.
- To gather information, enhance knowledge, spread thinking to plan own career.
Why Study in the UK:?
- Just need IELTS only; No GRE or GMAT.
- Finish your 4 years bachelor degree within 3 years to save your 1 year tuition and leaving cost.
- World class degree but cheaper Tuition cost.
- Degrees Recognized by globally.
- UK Degrees Impress Potential Employers all over the world.
- It’ll make your CV international if you have any UK degree.
- Brush up on your language skills
- Living in a foreign country is completely different to a holiday
- Meet a diverse range of people
- Make lifelong friends
- Discover new and exciting foods
- Study and learn differently
- Gain independence
- Learn self-reliance
- You’ll gain a greater knowledge of different cultures
- See your own culture through a new lens
- Become an adult
- Gain life experience
- Be spontaneous and adventurous
- You learn to appreciate the smaller things more
- Gain a global mind-set
- Get the perks of international student discounts
- You’ll appreciate your home and family more
- International student funding is becoming more common
- Use your spare time to explore
Date: 26 April 2018